1. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file in alphanumeric format deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile device) by a website or a mobile application.
A cookie does not contain any intelligible information but makes it possible to link a terminal with other information relating to your experience on our Services as well as the preferences that you have expressed while using these Services. A cookie may also collect information about your usage habits of our Services.
No one, except Admo.tv, can have access to the information contained in the cookies that we have set by our servers. These information and data are collected directly and automatically by our Services.
2. Cookies on Admo.tv website
When you access the Site, a "cookies" banner appears to inform you about the deposit of cookies and to obtain your consent when necessary. There are two main categories of cookies :
- Strictly technical cookies : necessary for the operation of the Site, they are always deposited on your terminal and do not require your consent ;
- Cookies for audience measurement, browsing tracking, content customisation and advertising cookies : they may be placed on your terminal when you have consented by clicking on "Accept". Your consent is the legal basis for processing your data collected from these cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the "Cookies" button at the bottom left of the screen.
The following categories of cookies may be placed on your terminal :
Statistics : establishment of statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the Site, in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Services. Identification :
Technical : adapting the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.).. Identification :
Advertising : display of targeted information and offers based on your browsing habits. Identification :
Social network : Sharing content on social networks, in particular through the "Like" and "Share" buttons. Identification :
Third parties are likely to provide certain content and, as such, place cookies on your terminal (this includes Google Analytics).
These third parties remain responsible for the cookies placed on your terminal and the processing of personal data carried out.
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookies" button at the bottom left of the screen. It is also possible to configure your browser in order to oppose, in part or in full, the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
Warning : if you modify the settings, your browsing on site may be affected. We decline all responsibility for the consequences of a degraded functioning of our services, resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser. We therefore invite you to take note of this. This will enable you to find out how you can change your wishes regarding cookies.
- For Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- For Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
On your mobile device, you can deactivate ad tracking by accessing :
- Android - https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Apple - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205223
Some browsers also offer a “Do not Track” option. In particular, you can delete all or part of the cookies placed on your browser. You can also use private browsing to prevent the deposit of cookies.
How to deactivate cookies ?
In order to allow you better control, greater freedom of choice and simplified access to the management of these advertising cookies, we invite you to visit the site https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ which groups together major advertising networks. You can choose to accept or refuse advertising cookies from each network.
Enable audience measurement cookies
If you want to know more or modify your settings relating to the deposit of audience measurement and statistical cookies, we invite you to go directly to the site of our service provider measuring the audience on our sites:
- Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Google Marketing platform : https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/2839090?hl=en
- Pardot : https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardot_admin_tracking_opt_in.htm&type=0
- Admo.tv : https://www.admo.tv/en/unsubscribe
For practical advice on these options and on the methods for deleting cookie files stored in your terminal, depending on the browser you use, we invite you to consult the "Control my data" section of the CNIL website (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties) : https://www.cnil.fr/en/home.
4. Data collected through cookies
Most part of personal data collected by cookies we place on your terminal is anonymised, so we do not collect personal data.
However, when non-anonymised Data is collected through cookies (IP address, cookie code, etc.), we comply with the regulations on personal data when processing them.
5. Period of validity of cookies / Data storage
Cookies placed on your terminal are deleted within a maximum of 13 months of being placed. Cookies that allow us to retain your consent have a lifetime of 6 months, so we will ask for your consent every 6 months. We retain the Data collected through cookies for a maximum of 25 months.
Society Clickon - DPO
174 Quai de Jemmapes
75010 Paris, France
+33 (0)1 42 60 97 34
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org